When I start to set this blog I think about how to write the flowing words from my head into English well. Am I a writer? No. Am I an educated man who has ideas or subject to share? Eh? I'm just someone who employed myself with routine activities- facilitated with internet access, and...what I always do amid my working hours is to search internet and make some chats with my Facebook friends. (wait, when I typed word 'facebook', the red underline appear below it. That's one of clue to help me do this right spelling ha? Then, I changed it into capital.
I've done several blogs, and think what - I forgot it after months later. Recently I created 3 others blogs which I committed to updated. It's a hard task for me actually. And at this one I tried to challenge myself to tell something I met day by day in it.
It must be annoyed to wake up at 5.30 am in the morning - that minutes I most enjoyed, instead having bathing sooner and get to breakfast and start my day. But now let's look what ahead. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment